In case you’re wondering where the prize money comes from, it’s pretty straight forward…all the adverts on our site pays for the prizes!
First you have to register and then all you need to do is to check the NZFD website.
Every day we’ll send you an email reminder to check the day’s winning raffle(s) on our site before the next raffle is drawn, however you should note that if your reference number is drawn and you don’t claim your prize before the next draw, you miss the opportunity to claim prize and the unclaimed prize money will roll over and be added to the next raffle draw.
When you win a draw you’ll see a ‘claim’ button on your page, after you click that button we will contact you via the email address you registered with to confirm your payment details, as well as your preferred payment option. After this has been confirmed we endeavour to make full payment within 5 working days.
1. Registering with your email address and a few details will generate a reference number which is unique to you alone, this unique reference number will be used as your raffle number. Your unique reference number will go into the pool of reference numbers from which a random reference number is chosen when there is a draw.
2. You must be over 18 years old to play. If you are under 18 please ask an adult to play on your behalf.
3. Only reference numbers that are generated when a user is registered, will be drawn. So there will always be a winner.
4. If a user wins a draw but fails to visit the site and claim the prize, then the prize money is rolled onto the next raffle draw’s prize money.
5. Users can only register once, only have one reference number and one email registered at any one time. Anyone found breaking this rule will have their account deactivated without notice.
6. Once the draw has been made, the user whose unique reference number has been drawn will be eligible to claim the prize by clicking on the ‘Claim’ button that appears on their page.
7. To ‘Get Paid’ the user needs to visit the site and click the ‘Claim’ button before the next draw. The ‘Claim’ button only appears if you are a winner.
8. Once a winner has clicked the ‘Claim’ button before the next draw, they have secured the winning.
9. After the winner of a draw has secured their winning, the winner will receive an email through their registered email address, with information on how to get paid.
10. We will send regular email reminders to help you remember to check the site if you have won a draw. If you don’t receive our emails or your email provider chooses to filter them into spam/junk folders then we are not liable for missed winnings.
11. In order to maintain transparency and keep the site fair, we reserve the right to query certain entries. Particularly, ‘role’ based email addresses (eg. email@example.com) and non-personal addresses (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) are likely to be queried further before any payment is made to such users. We advise you to avoid using such email addresses if you can.
12. We reserve the right to withhold winnings if we cannot ascertain that the entry is legitimate. In such a situation we may investigate the claim and require further information from the user, after which a final decision will be made on whether to honour the claim or not.
13. We will automatically cancel your daily draw email alerts if you have not visited the site for more than 30 days, this is to help avoid/reduce unwanted, and unopened emails.
14. We may temporarily deactivate the account of users that have not visited the site for several months. However these users will have their account reactivated the next time the user logs in either directly on the site, or via a reminder email.
Got a product or service you'd like to grow beyond your current targets? Then Naija Zone Free Draw is the platform to advertise it.